Hey, Wal-Mart’s a damn successful company:
- Commit to your business.
- Share your profits with all your associates, and treat then as partners.
- Motivate your partners.
- Communicate everything you possibly can to your partners.
- Appreciate everything your associates do for the business.
- Celebrate your success.
- Listen to everyone in your company and figure out ways to get them talking.
- Exceed your customer’s expectations
- Control your expenses better than your competition.
- Swim upstream.
Originally seen on the Business Opportunities Weblog.Tags: Sam Walton, Wal-Mart, business, Ross Hollman, Strategize