I can't believe how hard this was to find, but I'll share it with you now in 8 easy steps at zero cost:
- Go download Stanza (this is through VersionTracker and has a direct download link).
- Mount the disk image and drag Stanza to your Applications folder.
- Open Stanza.
- Open any PDF or Word or supported text document with Stanza.
- Choose "Export Book As" and select "Amazon Kindle"
- Plug your Kindle into your Mac with a USB cable -- it will show up as a USB drive.
- Drag the exported book/document (*.aws) into the "Document" folder on the Kindle.
- Read it on your Kindle.
It doesn't seem to get much easier than that.
Tags: Kindle, PDF, e-book, Amazon, conversion, Strategize, Ross Hollman