I have also added AdSense for Feeds to my FeedBurner RSS feed. Here are the quick directions for this:
- Log into your FeedBurner account.
- Select the Burned Feed that you want to add AdSense for Feeds to by clicking “Edit”.
- Scroll down to “Commerce Services”.
- Check the box next to “Google AdSense”.
- Log into Google AdSense.
- Click the “AdSense for Content” tab.
- Under “Ad Type” check the radio box next to “AdSense for feeds unit”.
- Scroll down to the AdSense Code box and look at the last line of code.
- You are searching for the number preceded by “pub-”.
- Copy the number out of AdSense and paste it into the “Your AdSense Client Identifier” box in FeedBurner.
- Input your “Channel” from AdSense if applicable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the FeedBurner page and click “Save Feed Settings”.
I have been to your site and I too am working very hard at adsense directy generat to increase my revenue. I am also looking into many NEW ways to utilize the design to further direct people to follow my ads.
adsense directy generat
Come See How I pulled This Off Google Checks
I just Taught My Girlfriend How To Make Money With Google And She Can't Even Send An Email
An awesome post !
Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment