Before I even start using it:
- Cool looking color
- Speakers on the sides make it look a little goofy
- Battery and transflash card pre-inserted
- Goofy rectangular charger connector
- Large outside display
- Amazing resolution on the interior display
- Booted up and said “Locked,” which meant that I actually had to pull out the instructions (lame). Too many choices for the unlock code — four 0’s or the last four of the phone number or NATL; if none of those work, then call Sprint. Once I figured out the correct code, everything started up fine.
- Sticker on the screen showing how to hold the phone so that the internal antenna is not blocked — seems like the way I want to hold the phone is exactly how I should not be holding it.
- No Outlook sync for contacts and calendar in the box and no good solution on the first page of results on Google — this is the kind of thing that keeps me from moving back from a Treo to a clamshell; MS Smartphone OS, Palm OS, or even Symbian OS would probably solve this issue
Link — full Samsung specs
Link — disclaimer (ok, I would link here if Blogger was working right now, but I can’t access the permalink right now)