I stumbled across Webhuddle when looking into some other online meeting services. Although I have not yet tried the service, here are some attractive points:
- Java-based, which means it runs on any OS.
- Client runs in the web browser and there do not seem to be any browser restrictions, meaning it probably runs fine on Firefox.
- Thin client — it’s only 100K.
- HTTPS — secure socket layer connections.
- Includes VOIP support.
- Built-in meeting recording.
There is not information on the site about pricing.