Here's an interesting list of common blind spots that executives have via this post on Salesprocessdiva:
- Avoidance: not confronting issues that need to be dealt with.
- Being a spectator, rather than taking responsibility.
- Being too emotional or not showing enough emotion. Both can affect your ability to influence and inspire trust, accountability and staff engagement.
- Being a compulsive talker.
- Not communicating enough.
- Being a poor listener.
- Listening too much rather than taking action.
- Being too nice, too soft or too patient.
- Being too tough, too aggressive or too impatient.
- Putting up a front, a management veneer that blocks trust.
Anything sound familiar?
Post a Comment