Thursday, October 06, 2005

If you need a tax ID quick

You can file online with the IRS and receive one.  There are certain restrictions as to the types of entities that can file online, but this is a really quick and easy way to get an EIN for a sole proprietorship if you don’t want to use your name and social on a W-9.

No comments: