Guy Kawasaki's tips for being on a panel via this article on the AlwaysOn Network:
- Control your introduction.
- Entertain, don't just inform.
- Tell the truth.
- Err on the side of being plain and simple.
- Never look bored.
- Don't look at the moderator.
- Make casual conversation.
- Answer the question posed, but never limit yourself to the question posed.
- Never say, "I agree with what the other panelists have said".
- Provide a way to get in touch with you.
Guy Kawasaki is the author of The Art of the Start.