Rather than author a bunch of posts, here are some things that caught my eye:
- If you have a 3G iPod with a battery problem, you need to get on filing a claim in the class-action suit so that you can collect your $50 Apple store credit (sure, you can get a replacement battery, but that’s a pain).
- New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer is looking at whether or not she should try to go after the music industry for price fixing of song downloads.
- The XBox Live Diamond Card is being given to XBox Live users as an added value item. Apparently the card lists your gamer ID (I don’t know how useful that really is), costs you nothing, and XBox is partnering with restaurants, stores, and other partners to offer discounts to cardholders.
- For $29.95 you can purchase the VIOlight toothbrush sanitizer that blasts your brush with UV light to kill germs. AA batteries required (and not included).
- Full specs, pricing, and release information for the Treo 700W on Verizon were posted in Howard Forums.
- Songbird could wind up being the open source competitor to iTunes, we’ll have to see.
- Evhead lists the top ten social media platforms as shown on the Alexa Top 100 List. There’s some stuff on there I haven’t really heard of before.
- Om Malik has posted about a whole bunch of blog tools.