This post on AdJab details how Clear Channel will be podcasting programs complete with ads. Unless they’re posting them in some sort of DRM format that can be read into an audio editor, I would expect to see people removing ads and posting “clean” copies of the podcasts — perhaps they should be investigating product placement (verbally, of course) within the show content.
Ktoddstorch @ business thoughts posts about these various podcasts:
- Infinity's "all podcast" radio station, KYOU
- Nationally syndicated Bob and Tom Show is now podcasting
- Susquehanna's 570 KLIF is podcasting
- All the press/hype about Clear Channel podcasting
- Westwood One's Love Line is podcasting
- Chicago's WCKG Steve Dahl's podcast