Ok, here’s what Guy Kawasaki’s DICEE means:
- Deep. It’s not just the window dressing, the whole damn thing works and anticipates what you need.
- Indulgent. It’s luxurious and special and rewarding all at the same time.
- Complete. Every part of it is important, not just the “it.”
- Elegant. It works how you think it should work.
- Emotive. It is a call to action and creates an emotional attachment.
So exactly what is “it” that Guy is talking about? “It” is the product. Product is a broad word. A service can be a product if you work somewhere that does not produce widgets. You might be “it” — brand you, Wow! projects. Use DICEE to evaluate all of the “its” that you are involved with.
Post a Comment